HOW TO DIET IN THE BEST WAY - FOR A SRI LANKAN - PART 3

What's up peeps !!!

So, as I told you in the previous post, I continued the diet for another month of course. And I'm happy to tell you that the diet worked tremendously. After all I achieved the goal of 75 kg.

So I must say I really enjoyed my transformation and didn't want to discontinue the diet. So I kept doing it for about, another 2 months. Then after I actually did not keep track, since it was going fine.

Yes! The diet was a success, but guys I noticed something with my physique that you should know before starting the diet. 

I had clearly lost my appetite. Even after the strict dieting period (after starting to increase the intake) I had no intention to eat as it wasn't the same as 6 months back. You might wonder, why worry about this. Isn't it ? Let me tell you why! Sometimes I don't even feel hungry at all. So you may think, we need to lose weight, so why worry ? Guys it's obvious Gastritis is the main obstacle we have to survive. 

The other thing is that I had clearly weakened my strength. I noticed in the gym, that it is really hard to lift the weights that I used to without much effort.

So guys PLEASE, REMEMBER!

There is also a downside to following this type of a diet. Actually the diet plan that I followed was extreme. I did it because I wanted quick results. If I had spread out the diet to 6 month sometimes I wouldn't have to face these problems. 

Anyway this is not a warning, just a precaution! Diet and be healthy, but stay safe, if you feel like not continuing, please do so. you can always restart.

So after 3 months I weighted 78 kg. As I already told have shared with you, I did workout at the gym but mostly just at home.

diet
My Transformation. Yeah this is me 😊

You could clearly see the transformation in the above picture right? For your reference, photos were taken only 10 months apart.

So guys that is my story. If anybody is hoping to give this a try, I wish you GOOD LUCK :)

If there's anything you might need to clarify, feel free to comment below.

See you guys with in another post series soon.

💪 *fingers crossed* 💪

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. In the previous post, I have mentioned what I had for my meals. Important thing to remember is that you should definetely reduce the quantity of your intake.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO DIET IN THE BEST WAY - FOR A SRI LANKAN - PART 2

HOW TO DIET IN THE BEST WAY - FOR A SRI LANKAN