HOW TO DIET IN THE BEST WAY - FOR A SRI LANKAN - PART 2

Hey guys!

As promised in the last post, I am sharing my experience with you after 2 months of dieting 😄

Hope you could remember I started at 92.2 kg of body weight and was able to bring it down to 86 kg within a month, which accounts to a BMI of 28.4.

I promise you guys, not lying but I'm now 80 Kg. That means a BMI of 26.1. So yeah! I have almost reached my goal only in 2 months. And I'm hoping to continue it for the next month also. 

Weight loss
PS: It's not me on the photo 😂

Actually there is no any new thing to be told. Anyway let me tell you, it was a tough couple of months. But remember you cannot achieve something without any sacrifice. So yeah! the diet was hard at first, but I got used to it. 

As mentioned in last post I was able to do some cardio sessions time to time in the last 2 months. However did not happen regularly. So I would suggest regular cardio sessions for even improved results.

So that's all I have to share with you for the moment. I'll definitely meet you guys in the next and final post to share what happened, which will be the last month of the diet.

Good luck guys ! Eat healthy.  Be active 😉

Feel free to ask any question that you have.

See you soon !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO DIET IN THE BEST WAY - FOR A SRI LANKAN - PART 3

HOW TO DIET IN THE BEST WAY - FOR A SRI LANKAN